- No Developer
- Android IOS
- 88 Mb
The 2048 Game is puzzle-based, and the aim of the game is for players to keep sliding the tiles until they get a combination of the 2048 tiles. The game was released in March 2014, and its Android and IOS versions were released in May 2014.
As much as the game requires players to think of the fastest possible ways to get the tile combination of 2048, the game is still very fun and exciting.
Playing 2048 Game
The gameplay involves players sliding tiles till the 2048 combination is gotten in a square. However, players can still decide to continue playing even after they get the combination. The 2048 Game is a single-player game that allows players to enjoy the gameplay alone, with no pressure.
Also, when two tiles of the same number meet, they become one. Here are extra tips to keep in mind:
- The game allows saved results; therefore, your previous gameplay is saved.
- Arrow keys are used to move tiles around
- 2048 Game comes with a unique design.
- 2048 Game is an easy-to-play game that is very easy to master.
The 2048 Game is free for download on both IOS and Android devices. The game has no in-app purchases.
Getting Started with 2048 Game
- Download the 2048 Game on your devices, whether Android or IOS.
- Other IOS devices, like IPads, and iPods touch, can all be used to play the 2048 Game.
- You can start playing immediately after downloading.
- You can either slide up, down, left or right.
Who Developed the 2048 Game?
The 2048 Game was developed by Gabriele Carullian, an Italian web developer. The game was developed to perfection, with amazing functionalities that make it unique. However, 2048 was also published on GitHub.