- Dinosaur Game
- No Developer
- Android IOS
- 88 Mb
Dinosaur Game is the official chrome game that was first added in 2014 as an easter egg. Also, the Dinosaur Game is nicknamed Chrome Dino. The game is a chrome initiative that keeps users entertained. The game is an endless running game with a dinosaur.
There are so many other nicknames for the game. These include; T-Rex, Chrome Dino, No Internet Game, Dino Dun, and Google Dinosaur Game.
Playing Dinosaur Game
Playing the Dinosaur Game is very easy and unusual. All you have to do is open your chrome app when your internet is off and search for any webpage. Once the dinosaur appears, just click on the space bar and play. There are hurdles in the Dinosaur Game that makes the gameplay interesting and engaging. Here are a few tips for you while you play:
- The space bar helps you begin the game.
- The space bar is also used for jumping hurdles on your PC.
- Tapping the screen will help mobile phone users avoid the game’s hurdles.
- The up arrow on the screen helps make jumping easier.
- The longer you hold the up arrow button, the higher the dinosaur jumps.
Dinosaur Game is free to play and requires no internet connection. In addition, there are no in-game purchases that players have to make to improve gameplay, unlike other games.
Getting Started with Dinosaur Game
- Have the chrome app
- Dinosaur Game can be played on Android, IOS, and PC.
- You do not need an internet connection to get started.
Who Developed Dinosaur Game?
The Dinosaur Game was created by Alan Bettes, Edward Jung, and Sebastian Gabrel. All of them worked for the Chrome UX team in 2014.