- Friday Night Funkin’
- No Developer
- Android IOS
- 88 Mb
Friday Night Funkin is a rhythm game that has you rhyming through the gaming world. Friday Night Funkin has similar features to other popular games as well. Friday Night Funkin is a singing game requiring players to hit certain notes and maintain good health.
Friday Night Funkin is considered one of the best in the rhythm game genre.
Playing Friday Night Funkin
The main concept of the gameplay is singing and rhyming. Players will play as the boyfriend, and the game mainly involves you singing and rapping in competitions to win the girlfriend's heart. During gameplay, your main obstacle is your girlfriend's father. All you have to do is sing and hit the right notes in other to defeat her father and kiss your girlfriend. To enjoy the gameplay, you will need to keep these tips in mind:
- The game can only be played on PC.
- There are two modes in the Friday Night Funkin gameplay. These modes include; story mode and free-play mode
- There are multiple levels for players to pass.
The Friday Night Funkin game is free and can only be played on a PC. Players get to experience various levels from the two main modes.
Getting Started with Friday Night Funkin
- Download the game or reboot it in the browser.
- You can use a controller and a keyboard. You can also prefer to use the Dance Revolution Revolution-style dance pad if you have that lying around.
- You can enjoy gameplay after downloading or rebooting the browser.
Who Developed Friday Night Funkin?
Four Newground users developed Friday Night Funkin. These creators include– Ninjamuffin99 (Cameron Taylor), PhantomArcade (David Brown), evilsk8r, and Kawai Spirit (Issac Garcia). Indie Games are a professional game-making company.