- Little Alchemy
- No Developer
- Android IOS
- 88 Mb
Little Alchemy is an element-based game with players thinking logically to develop new elements that may or may not make sense. With just four elements, air, water, earth, and fire, players can make 560 other combinations. The game brings out critical thinking in players and speed when thinking because of the timer that the game has.
The rules of play in Little Alchemy are simple.
Playing Little Alchemy
Playing Little Alchemy is about choosing and forming new elements from them. Elements are used freely in the Little Alchemy gameplay. All you have to do during gameplay is to drag and drop elements into other elements to create a whole new element. However, not all elements are compatible, and combining two incompatible elements will not result in a whole new element. To effectively play and enjoy the gameplay, there are tips provided below that make the game much more interesting:
- There is a bonus element to be discovered halfway through gameplay.
- The game is available in different languages asides from English. Portuguese, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Norwegian, and Swedish are all available.
- There are surprising elements that you would create.
- Every new combination functions as a new puzzle to be solved.
- There is a night mode feature.
Little Alchemy is available on IOS and Android devices. The game can also be played online.
Getting Started with Little Alchemy
- Download the game, or you can decide to play the game online.
- You can begin playing once downloaded
- Drag and drop elements from one side to the other to create new elements.
- Newly created elements will fall on the right side of the screen, and uncombined elements will remain on the left side.
Who Developed Little Alchemy?
Fahid Ali developed the little Alchemy game in Reclok Games, and Jakub Koziol designed it.