- Paper.io 2
- No Developer
- Android IOS
- 88 Mb
Paper.io 2 is an online web game where players control a colored square to expand their territories. Players can extend their territories as much as they can, there are no restrictions but one must be careful to avoid being hit. Players will get eliminated once their tails are exposed. However, you can only extend your territory by taking risks. The game has over 30 million players online.
Paper.io 2 is available for free for PCs. It has in-app purchases and over 100,000 downloads.
Playing Paper.io 2
Paper.io 2 allows for more than one player. Players can use paper blocks to move around the map and claim as many territories as possible while keeping their tails out of sight. Here are the points you should know.
- Players can pick any color of paper blocks.
- The aim is to occupy territories by moving your paper blocks and creating complete rings.
- Your paper block is in the form of a snake, so you must hide your tail to avoid contact with other players. You will get eliminated if another player touches your tail
- Players should be alert and find weak spots in other players' territory.
Paper.io 2 is straightforward as it involves only one control. Players can use whichever buttons of the mouse.
Getting Started with Paper.io 2
- Open the game site on your PC browser
- Make available the required data for the game.
- Set up with at least 2 players.
- You can start playing the game.
Who Developed Paper.io 2?
Paper.io 2 was developed by VOODOO and was first released in 2018. VOODOO also developed Paper.io, Helix Jump, Cover Up, and Rolly Vortex.