- Stickman Fight
- No Developer
- Android IOS
- 88 Mb
Stickman Fight is an interesting figurine fight game. The game allows multiple players to compete against and beat up their opponents.
Like many Stickman games, it also uses basic graphics and many Stickman figures instead of real humans. You'll be fighting against large waves of enemy warriors in this adventure game. You can also perform cool stunts that defeat your opponents and have no mercy in the battle.
The developers also did a great job with the soundtrack, which features sweet screams from the victims when they are hit. Unfortunately, the age restriction on this game allows only those older than 12 to play. It's available on Android and PCs.
Playing Stickman Fight
Anyone can play and enjoy the Stickman Fight game without prior experience. The game operates with basic moves and doesn't require difficult control. Below are some of the regular features you should expect:
- Control players with a simple and easy control system.
- Realistic physics is behind the game, meaning the game elements and characters move realistically.
- The ragdoll has beautiful graphics and visuals. The soundtrack is also cool.
- You'll play against the game's AI.
- There are more than 90 levels in the game.
- Fight enemies with up to 6 different combat styles.
- You can also play the Endless mode to play for a long time on Stickman Fight.
- You can accumulate coins for every blow you land on the enemy.
- The game coins can upgrade your fighters and get more units.
Getting Started with Stickman Fight
- Ensure you have a compatible smartphone
- Then download the game online
- Install and open Stickman Fight on your device
- Start fighting with your enemy warriors.
Who Developed Stickman Fight?
Candy Mobile developed the game under the action/adventure mode. Candy Mobile is also the brain behind multiple projects such as West Gunfighter, Gunship Strike 3D, Modern Sniper, and many others.