- Subway Surfers
- No Developer
- Android IOS
- 88 Mb
With over two billion downloads now, and ten years of existing and remaining in people's hearts, Subway Surfers has outlived many other games in the genre. The gameplay of Subway Surfers is quite simple, but it has remained relevant to day with various in-game abilities and items to cop.
As a player, reflexes and awareness matter, and they help you dodge obstacles faster in Subway Surfers.
Playing Subway Surfers
The gameplay of Subway Surfers is not just fun but also engaging. Playing Subway Surfers is relatively easy, with players taking the place of graffiti artists running from the vicious cop and his dog. There are three lanes in the Subway Surfers game. Players will have to utilize these lanes and jump through hurdles while they collect coins and other powerups in the game.
The higher the level in the game, the more graffiti artists you can use. But at the beginning of gameplay, players start off playing as Jake. Here are tips that will help you during gameplay:
- The game increases speed the more you play. Unfortunately, this also means that the speed at which obstacles appear in the game also speeds up.
- Some powerups could protect you even after you hit an obstacle. Also, some powerups take you above obstacles and get you to where more coins are.
- You get to ride a hoverboard if you cop it during gameplay.
- Your accumulated coins from gameplay can be used to access more game content.
Subway Surfers is free for download and play, and more game content like new graffiti artists to run and powerups can be accessed with coins you get during gameplay.
Getting Started with Subway Surfers
- Download the Subway Surfers on your mobile phone through your app store, whether Android or IOs device.
- Click on start to begin the game.
- You do not need an internet connection to get started with Subway Surfers.
Who Developed Subway Surfers?
Kiloo and SYBO Games developed Subway Surfers. Kiloo also published the game in 2012.